Can Do Crieff is a coworking space, a shared professional space where people come to work instead of working in isolation or commuting long distances every day. The Can Do Crieff office is spacious and allows plenty of room for social distancing. Our members are business owners, entrepreneurs, self-employed people and remote workers who have 24/7 access to the space for a monthly membership fee.
Can Do Crieff is not a serviced office or hot desk facility. It is so much more! It is bringing a new way of working to Crieff.
Come and see what we are about! You are welcome to spend a day working from Can Do Crieff to get a feel for the space before you decide if you want to join. Get in touch to book in.
How does it work?
- You pay an annual £20 membership fee before choosing the package that best suits you
- Membership packages are paid on the 1st of each month and can be cancelled at any time if it’s not working out for you
- You can access the space any time you want and will have your own key for access
- Desks are available on a first come first serve basis or can be reserved ahead of time
- You can also book the meeting room time
What do I get for my money?
- A clean, comfortable desk
- 24/7 access
- High speed broadband
- Access to basic printing facilities
- Meeting room time
- Use of a communal kitchen with essentials like tea, coffee, milk and biscuits paid for by a communal kitty
How do I sign up?
- Fill in a sign up form here. We will send you and invoice for your £20 annual membership fee and your monthly package, if chosen.